Thursday 2 April 2009

Where do I start?

Do I wait for a more interesting day, a more momentous day? One where I have more time, or I'm in a better mood? Do I bother trying to go back and describe some of the truly scary things we've been up to here over the last couple of months? Some of them are really, really interesting and exciting, truly. Hmm?...maybe later.

What's happened so far today? Well, I've had a plumber out, followed by a heating engineer. Between them they fixed all the problems I knew I had, plus a couple I didn't know I had. So I guess I should have been feeling more stressed than I was. [Is it possible to be more stressed than AHHHH!?]

And just to round things off, one of my most recent attempts to be super-clever and improve our Google rankings has severely back-fired so our website is dead in the water, floating belly-up and drifting towards the rocks. So, I'm not at all happy. And I'm cold. And I'm hungry. I also eat when I'm stressed or unhappy, so time to go kill two birds with one stone.

I do hope my first post isn't a sign of posts to come...that would be sad.

Just had a huge lunch and feel much, much better.

Added to that, Andy, our Web Angel www.andyprice.me.uk, managed to untangle the knot I had made of our website and got everything back and on track. So the world seems a little calmer again.

Add to that the sun is beating down on us in a very Spring-like fashion, and I can surely say that I am ready for the next crisis.

Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment